More people are taking college courses online while retaining their full-time jobs. Research shows:
* There is no significant difference between classroom instruction and distance learning.
* Most online instruction has a high level of interaction with teams, and professors.
* Most employers see online learning as equal to or better than classrooms.
* Distance learners read more, write more, and do more research than students attending class in person.
* The costs of distance learning are comparable to classroom instruction.